Passionate about change communications? Join our team!
To support our business goals, we often seek top-notch communications professionals to join our team—whether it’s in a part-time, full-time or contract role. Check out our available positions today. If you see something that’s a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
ADMINISTRATIVE/ACCOUNT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
Part-time, contract (up to 10 hours per week)
IronStrike seeks a part-time, contract (up to 10 hours/week) administrative/account support professional to join our team. Founded in 2006, IronStrike helps executives, companies and organizations navigate change through effective employee and leadership communications. While we have represented a variety of different industries and companies, most of our work has been in health care, IT, education, manufacturing, financial services and social services.
Applicants should submit resume and two writing samples to email@example.com. Please note “administrative/account support” in the subject line.
- Support IronStrike’s social media efforts, website, enewsletter pushes and more. This includes planning, posting, editing and writing, as well as distributing information and analyzing outcomes.
- Support various new business development efforts.
- Support clients by developing meeting summaries, conducting research, writing and editing various materials, providing project management support and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or communications, or candidates who are working toward a degree or certification. Will also consider applicants without a degree who have significant professional experience.
- Three to five years of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills, and self-disciplined (i.e., good time manager).
- Good presence, both online and by phone.
- Able to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Works well in an ambiguous work environment; ability to go with the flow of working a small company.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Self-starter: someone who enjoys identifying and making things happen.
IronStrike is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise in Indiana and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.